Thursday, April 21, 2016

Being Pedodontist...!!! :-)

Being Pedodontist...!!! :-)


Being Pedodontist is no child's play!! :)

All good things come in small packages; to me they come small, unsure, whining, kicking and playful with their cuteness and innocence..... They are delicate and they are unrelenting at the same time, one moment they are calm and quite you and at just another they are off the dental chair!! ;) Usually they make life hell while treating them and the only reason you are not pulling your own hair is that you are wearing gloves but as they leave you after the appointment they very cutely tell you “thank you” with a smile as an icing and you wonder is he the same typhoon!! Hehe…

But actually it’s amazing to be amidst children whole day. They make sure all your work place rules are cosmetic!! Sometimes he comes to my table to show how wonderfully he has just done a painting in the play area, or at other instance she will tell how cute is the teddy that she is holding tight. :)
At times I play that “pakadam-paati” game to chase them towards the dental chair; and at other they quiz me with their sweet home work questions only to explain me the correct solutions soon after :)

“We could never have loved the earth so well if we had had no childhood in it.” said George Eliot, and it is the same childhood that I see in my guests everyday which makes me love my work sooooo much :) Childhood is the most beautiful of all life’s seasons and I am fortunate to have a pie of it every day and it keeps the child in me alive.

William Wordsworth’s "Child is the father of man" inspires me along our way.......
Above all nothing gratifies more than seeing a child smiling back at yourself.......

Luv n Luk always :)

No comments:

Post a Comment