Friday, September 4, 2009

Fairwell to Ganeshji :)

Kal ganapati bappa visarjit hogae.

In his ‘fairwell party’ of the year we danced and danced and danced completely loaded with fun and as ‘there is no tomorrow’ attitude;(no I wasn't in mumbai, it is celebrated with equal spirit here in Coorg too). I retired from the seemingly endless celebrations by around 3 am!!! (yes the festivities end only by the break of day light over the visarjan night). It is an amazing experience and my second. It has always been fascinating for me to be a part of huge gathering threaded with same emotion. It’s a different feeling to see that every single soul around you is feeling just the same as you, is going through the same emotion as us!!! The mood that bound us all yesterday was ‘elation’!!! Anyways moving on from the ‘mob phenomenon’, while dancing yesterday I remembered the interpretation of the ganeshji’s story which I read on dinesh and bawa’s blog long time back. It is so striking that I want to share with you all. Thus even when the coming few posts on ganapatiji are not mine I am posting them on my blog so that I can do my bit in putting across this wonderful story to as many souls as possible. I am quoting these posts from their earlier blog address(http://bawandinesh.blogspot.com/). I enjoy reading their posts myself wherein they give a different perspective to almost everything and anything around us. Thank you both for giving me this unique insight into this age old story :)I hope all guests to my page will find these posts as discovering as i did.....

As u put it – Jai Gurudev!!!!
Cheers!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment